Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• Ey, ser bra ut med svenskan The plane with me and Nehle on it will arrive 16.45. Slashz and Cyrox will be there earlier, but I expect that Slashz knows they way, seeing how he was there last year. I also expect that they won't be terribly excited about waiting around for us at the airport, which is why I asked initially =)

• Is there some kind of description of how to get to the event from the airport? As detailed as possible would be nice, because we learned from the last trip that you can't trust anyone to give you directions once you're there =p

• I'd have to agree with Kekken about pretty much everything. Being in the right team means everything. Plus, I actually find it a bit boring when it does happen that you hardly get to play anything, regardless. That's why the A-cho format owns the SBO-format of team tourneys. Too bad it doesn't work very well for 3-man teams. =/ (A-cho format: 2on2, both players meet one opponent from the other team. If only one in the team loses, the winners meet) So yes, unofficial 1on1 would be the shit. I'm a…

• Teilnehmerliste B3C

Caer - - General Discussion

Beitrag

Well we would have been a team if there had been three of us. Currently undecided what the full team will be, but Nehle and me are going to team in any case. I feel left out of the list :cry:

• B3C2K7 - Donnerstag Turniere

Beitrag

I'm all for a GGAC 1on1. I generally prefer singles anyway, and since one of us Swedes will have to be kicked from the main tourney-team, it would be nice to have this as an extra. Team tourneys get complicated when the people you know can't attend =/

• Teilnehmerliste B3C

Beitrag

You can add me, Nehle, Slashz and Cyrox for GGAC I'm also guessing that at least Cyrox will be up for 3S See you there